[perl #44269] [TODO] Need more meaningful comment in Parrot Bug Summary

Will Coleda via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Wed Dec 10 14:17:15 UTC 2008

On Mon Jan 14 13:42:32 2008, coke wrote:
> On Jan 14, 2008 11:58 AM, Bernhard Schmalhofer
> <Bernhard.Schmalhofer at gmx.de> wrote:
> > James Keenan via RT schrieb:
> > > This ticket has obviously not generated much interest since I
opened it
> > > lo these five months ago.  Coke and I had some IRC discussion of
> > > something he's developing that's related to it, but I haven't
heard from
> > > anyone else.
> > >
> > > So, let me ask again:  When you see the Parrot Bug Summary
generated
> > > every Monday morning, what do you want to see in it?
> > >
> > What I'd like to see are numbers of new, resolved and edited Tickets
in
> > the last week.
>
> Danke.
>
> > Along the numbers I'd like to see an HTML link that opens the
> > RT-Webinterface with
> > a table of the relevant tickets.
>
> For this, I recommend using the web version of the report at:
>
> http://rt.perl.org/rt3/NoAuth/parrot/Overview.html
>
> > Regards,
> >    Bernhard

Time has run out on this ticket; Since parrot is switching to
https://trac.parrot.org/, this ticket is mostly irrelevant, since the
goal now is to close or move all tickets from RT, the long term result
of the existing bug summary report will trend to empty.

Rejecting it now; Any tickets regarding trac can be opened via trac.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda