[perl #61256] examples/library/md5sum.pir is out of date

Will Coleda via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Wed Dec 10 14:52:45 UTC 2008

On Wed Dec 10 04:57:31 2008, masak wrote:
> <masak> ./parrot examples/library/md5sum.pir empty_file
> <masak> Class 'ParrotIO' not found
> <masak> current instr.: '_main' pc 43 (examples/library/md5sum.pir:54)
> <masak> what am I doing wrong?
> <pmichaud> one or more of your files is out of date
> <pmichaud> ParrotIO was removed a couple of days ago.
> <masak> ah.
> <masak> the PIR file itself references ParrotIO

Fixed in r33762. "make examples_tests" now passes again.

We should add this to the standard set of tests to run after a
deprecation or big mergeback, as there were a lot of other things that
needed updating, too. (Also, I wouldn't call a lot of the PIR we're
running in the examples... idiomatic.)

Please open future tickets for parrot here: https://trac.parrot.org/.

Regards.

--