[perl #48611] [TODO][DOCS] ROADMAP outdated

Will Coleda via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Wed Dec 10 15:15:28 UTC 2008

On Sun Dec 16 12:17:08 2007, petdance wrote:
> I'd also like to see the ROADMAP turned into a dashboard of some kind,
> public facing, so that people who are following the Parrot project can
> know what's been done, and where we're going, in an easy-to-read way.

We'll get this for free in trac once we convert our wiki documents there
to milestones+tickets. Coming soon.

> The raw data is all around.  I want to encapsulate it into a single
> "Where are we?" report.

Marking this ticket as resolved; the ROADMAP doc in the repository is
out of date, but trac is pretty close with

https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/ParrotLongTermRoadmap

and

https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/ParrotRoadmap

and soon to be: