Release tomorrow

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 15:31:58 UTC 2008

I hate to be a nagging Nelly, but I wanted to send out one more
reminder about the release tomorrow:

1) Any more NEWS, PLATFORMS, CREDITS, or other updates that need to be
made before the release? Get the updates in ASAP!
2) We've got two open tickets on trac required for tomorrows
milestone. Any more issues need to be addressed before then? Make sure
we update RT and Trac, and try to close any more tickets for
low-hanging fruit.
3) What's the status of ticket "-r33351 causes tcl segfault" (TT#10)?
Is this still an issue? Is anybody actively working on it? Are we
realistically going to get this issue resolved before tomorrow
evening?
4) I'm having trouble reproducing the error from  "t/op/trans.t:atan2
fails in JIT core" (TT#38) today, so it might have been a fluke. I
have two more platforms I want to test this on before I close it. Can
anybody else test this on their systems to see if it's working
correctly?
5) Are there any other issues that need to be dealt with that don't
have an associated Trac or RT ticket?

Thanks, and keep up all the good work!