Adding people to CREDITS

Ask Bjørn Hansen ask at perl.org
Sat Dec 27 11:11:11 UTC 2008

On Dec 27, 2008, at 7:52, Allison Randal wrote:

> Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
>> I am completing the CREDITS file with everyone who ever did a
>> commit[1].  It's adding a bunch of email addresses for new
>> contributors (new to the file) and for some who didn't have their
>> email address listed.
>> What's the policy - would they be ok to add to the repository?

> Seems reasonable. Do you have a script to automatically update the
> list later?

No, not really.  :-/  I made a few one-off one-line scripts to
generate the list of usernames and compare with what I had in a file
generated by CREDITS which helped me figure out which usernames I had
to track down.

Anyway, I committed the update now (r34417).  I hope it was ok just to
commit to trunk.

   - ask