[perl #48024] [DEPRECATED] type ids

Will Coleda via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Tue Nov 11 04:45:11 UTC 2008

On Fri Nov 07 00:08:32 2008, chromatic at wgz.org wrote:
> Removed the .const .TYPEID syntax from IMCC and updated all libraries
> and tests where I found it in r32419.

Dug through *.ops and found 3 more opcodes that expose the integer type id and removed
them in r32507.  (morph_p_i, add_multi_i_i_i_p, find_multi_p_i_i_i)

There are separate tickets for removing individual vtable entries; Removing integer type IDS
entirely is going to take a bit more work, but as of now I think it's all under the covers.

Any feedback on closing this ticket? I think all the non-vtable (those have/need their own
tickets), user-visible bits are gone now, which I think covers this ticket. Removing the C-
level API should probably require another cycle. (it will certainly require another release in
terms of tuits.)

--
Will "Coke" Coleda