"if" in PIR

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Thu Nov 13 16:58:12 UTC 2008

On Thu, Nov 13, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Allison Randal <allison at parrot.org> wrote:
> Last I checked, those macros were not stable (particularly when
> embedding one control structure within another), and not recommended for
> general use. That could have changed.

I spent some time at last YAPC bringing them up to date and adding
tests for them, so they are at least kind of stable.(please don't
assume this means I necessarily want to keep them.)

- If we need more test cases, let's add them;
- if we want them to be just an example, let's move them
- if we want to discourage this kind of approach entirely, let's
delete them. (or make an example of them as above, but with a warning
in the docs.)

Regards.
--
Will "Coke" Coleda