Trac tickets ready for general use

Andy Dougherty doughera at lafayette.edu
Thu Nov 20 14:32:55 UTC 2008

On Wed, 19 Nov 2008, Allison Randal wrote:

> Andy Dougherty wrote:
> >
> > One quick question:  How does one attach something (e.g. a patch) to a new
> > ticket?
>
> There's a checkbox at the bottom of the new ticket submission page for "I have
> files to attach to this ticket". And on existing tickets there's a button for
> "Attach File" (grouped together with the list of attachments already made).
> Both take you to a full page with a "Browse" field to select your file and a
> text field to give a description for the attachment.

There is?  I don't see it anywhere.  I see the following boxes:

	Your email or username
	Short summary:
	Type:
	Full description (you may use WikiFormatting here)
	Ticket Properties:
		Priority	Milestone
		[ etc ]
and then two buttons:
	Preview 	Submit ticket

Below that, there's a line:

	Note: See TracTickets for help on using tickets.

Below that, there's horizontal line, and then the footer with the logos.

I don't see any checkbox anywhere.  Right now, I am accessing the page
https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/newticket with Firefox 2.0.0.18 on
Windows Vista.

I've done a 'View -> Source' and searched for the string 'attach', and
it's not there.

What am I doing wrong?

    Andy Dougherty		doughera at lafayette.edu