Trac tickets ready for general use

Andy Dougherty doughera at lafayette.edu
Thu Nov 20 16:18:08 UTC 2008

On Thu, 20 Nov 2008, Will Coleda wrote:

> >> There's a checkbox at the bottom of the new ticket submission page for "I have
> >> files to attach to this ticket".

> I am able to see the box when I'm logged in; if I log out, I cannot.

Ah.  That's it.  I haven't created an account.

> Wonder if there's an admin setting that will let us enable that for
> anonymous users.

I think that would be useful.  It would be nice if users who try to
download and build parrot and want to report a problem or submit a patch
didn't have to create an account just to do so.  Or will protocol be that
they should report such stuff to the mailing list and somebody who does
have an account will keep an eye on the mailling list and create tickets
as appropriate?

    Andy Dougherty		doughera at lafayette.edu