New Parrot mailing list

Moritz Lenz moritz at casella.verplant.org
Sun Sep 21 21:52:19 UTC 2008

Allison Randal wrote:
> The new Parrot mailing list (replacing perl6-internals/parrot-porters)
> is <parrot-dev at lists.parrot.org>. If you were subscribed to the old
> list, you're now subscribed to the new list.

That doesn't seem to have worked out quite right. I sent a mail today to
parrot-dev at lists.parrot.org, and I'm subscribed to the old list, and
never received a anything.

It did make it to that list, though:
http://lists.parrot.org/pipermail/parrot-dev/2008-September/000006.html

> More information about the list and public archives are available at:

It would be nice if http://lists.parrot.org/ would actually showed a
list of available mailing lists. I can't remember that long URL ;)

> We'll likely end up with messages scattered between both lists for a
> little while, but the perl6-internals/parrot-porters addresses are
> deprecated and will be disabled after a sensible deprecation cycle (and
> after the automatic RT posts have been shifted to parrot-dev).

What about a reply-to header to the new list for the mails that go to
the old list?

Moritz
--
Moritz Lenz