New Parrot mailing list

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Mon Sep 22 07:30:38 UTC 2008

Moritz Lenz wrote:

> That doesn't seem to have worked out quite right. I sent a mail today to
> parrot-dev at lists.parrot.org, and I'm subscribed to the old list, and
> never received a anything.

Hmmm... I just checked mailman, and you are subscribed to the new list,
and not set to digest. And it's configured to send subscribers copies of
their own posts. Could it be a spam filter on your side? Are you getting
other people's posts to the list?

I just emailed you your mailman password, so you can look around.
(Everyone else will automatically get theirs on the first of the month.)