Setting Recursion Limit?

Will Coleda will at coleda.com
Sat Sep 27 20:31:00 UTC 2008

Is there a way to dynamically set the recursion limit? I have a spec
test for tcl that fails with the default limit of 1000, but works with
a higher limit of 10000. (I'm trying to find a lower # that works
now). I don't see anything externally visible in ParrotInterpreter.

If not, any objection to raising the limit (to whatever the smaller
number turns out to be) in include/parrot/sub.h ?

This is currently blocking (at least) 171 passing spec tests for tcl
from being counted.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda