Parrot 1.1, base types and inheritance

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 19:53:17 UTC 2009

On Sun, Apr 19, 2009 at 1:35 PM, bsdz <blairuk at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Can we add some priority to getting inheritance fixed to the next
> milestone, perhaps 1.2? Can anyone bring this up in the upcoming
> #parrotsketch?

With cotto's work on the UnionVal deprecation out of the way, this
does seem like the prime time to get some of these PMC-related issues
out of the way. I've looked into several of these tickets previously,
and now I probably need to look at them again.

You're right that a lot of these issues are probably related too, so
maybe we can close a few tickets with a small number of fixes.