[perl #52346] [TODO] avoid deprecated functions in config/gen/platform/darwin/dl.c

Will Coleda via RT bugs-parrot-track at netlabs.develooper.com
Thu Apr 30 16:56:01 UTC 2009

An earlier patch tried to work around the warnings but keep the same
basic overrides. Instead, let's just drop the overrides entirely with:

> svn del config/gen/platform/darwin/dl.c
> perl tools/dev/mk_manifest_and_skip.pl

With this, 'make test' passes and the deprecation warnings go away -
tested on OS X 10.4/intel - tests on other versions +/or ppc
appreciated.

I'll apply this in a few days once I hear back from our other darwin
developers.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda