keys_cleanup branch is "ready" to merge.

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Mon Aug 3 22:42:51 UTC 2009

Vasily Chekalkin wrote:
> Hello.
>
> Originally I created keys_cleanup branch to work on idea described on
> KeysRefactor wiki page. Fortunately (or unfortunately) I found that this
> will not work in current shape. So I want to merge branch into trunk by
> Wednesday.

One coding standard test needs to be fixed before the merge:

prove -v t/codingstd/c_arg_assert.t
t/codingstd/c_arg_assert....
1..2
# finding macro definitions and invocations
not ok 1 - no unused assert macros

#   Failed test 'no unused assert macros'
#   at t/codingstd/c_arg_assert.t line 68.
# unused assert macros found:
# /home/jimk/work/keys_cleanup/compilers/imcc/pbc.c: slice_deb
# 1 unused assert macros found in total.
ok 2 - macros used in correct position
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 2.
  Dubious, test returned 1 (wstat 256, 0x100)
  Failed 1/2 subtests

Test Summary Report
t/codingstd/c_arg_assert (Wstat: 256 Tests: 2 Failed: 1)
   Failed test:  1
   Non-zero exit status: 1
Files=1, Tests=2,  1 wallclock secs ( 0.01 usr  0.00 sys +  0.91 cusr
0.04 csys =  0.96 CPU)
Result: FAIL

Recommend 'make codetest' before merge.

Thank you very much.