context_unify3 branch is (almost) ready to merge back to trunk.

Vasily Chekalkin bacek at bacek.com
Fri Dec 18 09:33:37 UTC 2009

Hello.

context_unify3 branch is almost ready to merge back into trunk. Two
major changes in branch:

   * Merging CallSignature and Context into single CallContext PMC.
   * Refactor whole VTABLE_invoke/invokecc/invoke_from_sigobject
interaction to push new CallContext on caller side, not callee side.

There is 1 (one) failing test at the moment which fails on my box
("standard" Debian Linux/i386). I will be very appreciated to have more
comprehensive testing on other platforms.

Last, but not least, thanks to chromatic++ and whiteknight++ for fixing
outstanding issues with branch.

--
Bacek.