context_unify3 branch is (almost) ready to merge back to trunk.

Michael Hind mike.hind at gmail.com
Sat Dec 19 10:25:03 UTC 2009

fixed the other codetest failure at r43150

built and ran tests with Ubuntu 9.10 amd64 (g++ with --optimize)

one failure in make test (t/library/streams.t - Failed test:  12)

with fulltest:

one failure in testg, same failure as make test in library_tests,
benchmark_tests - Failed tests:  18-20 and 3 tests fail in examples_tests,
one of the failures is in t/examples/streams.t, which might be related to
the library_tests failure.

I pasted the summary at http://nopaste.snit.ch/19146

Cheers, Michael (mikehh)

2009/12/19 James E Keenan <jkeen at verizon.net>

> I ran 'make fulltest' on this branch.  While the tests covered by 'make
> test' all passed, there were errors in the other targets.
>
> Here is a paste which will point you to the errors.
>
> http://nopaste.snit.ch/19144
>
> I took care of the trailing_space error.  I think we should try to get
> 'make fulltest' passing before the merge; otherwise we will have headaches
> going into the 2.0 release next month.
>
> Thank you very much.
> kid51

Michael H. Hind