Stability, complexity bottlenecks

Andy Dougherty doughera at lafayette.edu
Mon Dec 21 18:04:06 UTC 2009

On Mon, 21 Dec 2009, Carl M?sak wrote:

> With Parrot r43112 and Rakudo 8dc189 installed, after downloading and
> building code by the following steps:
>
> $ git clone git://github.com/masak/gge.git
> $ cd gge
> $ export PERL6LIB=`pwd`/lib
> $ git co -b exhandler-failure origin/exhandler-failure
> $ perl6 Configure

I tried to reproduce this problem, but I got stuck at this step, with

    Configure.pm is preparing to make your Makefile.

    Found a PARROT_DIR to be /home/doughera/tmp/parrot
    but there is no Rakudo nearby. Please contact the proto people.

I had built and installed a parrot, and then used that to build and
install a rakudo.  I guess that's not supported.

    Andy Dougherty		doughera at lafayette.edu