[perl #55586] [BUG] Parrot no longer uses HLL_map types?

kjstol parrotcode at gmail.com
Fri Feb 6 10:00:55 UTC 2009

.HLL has been changed into a one-operand directive:write .HLL 'Tcl'.
the second operand indicated the (I think) shared lib containing the
language's PMCs, if any. Use '.loadlib' for that. So:

.HLL 'Tcl'
.loadlib 'tcl_group'

is equivalent to the old, deprecated and removed:
.HLL 'Tcl', 'tcl_group'

cheers,
kjs