Rakudo cygwin make: "no rule to make target 'perl6'"

Peter Schwenn peter at schwenn.com
Tue Feb 10 23:25:12 UTC 2009

msysgit does work fine.  Thank you.  --However: when I use the configure.pl
inside .../rakudo to generate the makefile for rakudo, I get

C:\parrot\languages\rakudo>perl configure.pl
Reading configuration information from parrot\parrot_config
Reading configuration information from parrot_config
'parrot_config' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

and I don't know how to express the config argument for "perl configure.pl
--parrot-config=(...)" and am not sure what subdirectory or binary I should
feed to it anyway.  Perhaps someone could give me an example of how to
complete --parrot-config=... .

(I am using the directory structure with rakudo inside of parrot which might
be why rakudo/configure.pl can't find whatever parrot_config is.)

Thank you