Coming really soon: Parrot 0.9.1 You got NEWS for me?

kjstol parrotcode at gmail.com
Wed Feb 11 23:40:29 UTC 2009

Hi fellow Parrot hackers,
In less than a week, Parrot 0.9.1 will be released. The last month has been
incredible with respect to fixes, tickets, updates, and whatnot. This is a
Good Thing, obviously. If you have been working on a particular sub-system,
please consider listing the NEWS items. You're more than welcome to either
reply on this email, after which I will add them to the NEWS file, or add
them yourself. Either works for me.

I'll work my way through the commit messages since last release on Saturday
(I'll start anyway, not sure if I can finish that).

Thanks in advance,

kjs