Brave new (1.0) world.

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 20:49:14 UTC 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 3:43 PM, Will Coleda <will at coleda.com> wrote:
> This is the unanswered question for me: What are you planning on
> calling the 5 releases between 1.0 and 1.5, if we're avoiding magic
> numbers aside from the milestone releases?

Great point (although I think it's a little bit mis-timed). If 1.5 is
released in July (?) then there will 4 releases between 1.0 and 1.5. A
question on my mind is "What happens if we have 5 relatively major
additions/updates/improvements land in each consecutive release
between 1.5 and 2.0?" If we stick with the system we've been using to
differentiate between major/minor monthly updates, then we would need
to fudge the numbers in this scenario.

And I hope the answer to the question above is not "Let's just hope we
never get so lucky".