Add Packfile Segment in PIR

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Fri Feb 20 20:21:14 UTC 2009

Here's a patch which nearly gets t/pmc/packfiledirectory.t working fully.
I've added set_pmc_keyed() and set_pmc_keyed_str() to the PackfileDirectory
PMC.  Unfortunately, this causes crashes when destroying the directory, as it
looks like I'm sharing memory in two places.

This test is a little dodgy as well, because it tries to add a segment which
already exists in the directory again with a different name.  I'm not sure
that should work, but I couldn't get other approaches to work much better.

It's a starting point anyway.

-- c