Calendar of upcoming events

Blair blairuk at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 24 18:22:11 UTC 2009

The calendar widget seems to get truncated in my browser (Firefox
3.0.5/Windows XP).

On a separate issue, I recently wrote to this list suggesting a custom
Google search engine to replace the fairly basic parrot.org one. I
even created one that can be used directly or copied. Any chance you
could replace the existing one?

Here is the one I created: -

http://www.google.com/coop/cse?cx=000451457997241263125:jx8g3wcd_uk

--