trac perms

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Jan 3 23:14:40 UTC 2009

Reini Urban wrote:
> I have no trac ticket permissions, though I used have them before. Is
> that on purpose?
> I wanted to update my latest tickets

You've probably been bitten by the same bug which has bit GeJ, chromatic
and myself.  Cf:  http://rt.perl.org/rt3/Ticket/Display.html?id=61870

The bandaid is to have someone with admin privileges blow away your Trac
account.  Then you should re-register.  Do *not* set any optional
preferences or go to the Preferences page; there be dragons.  If you go
on #parrot, Coke or someone else with admin privileges can probably help
you out quickly.

At least of yesterday, Allison was looking at the bug but hadn't tracked
it to its source yet.

kid51