[perl #61870] [BUG] [META] Trac system borks authenticated user's privileges

Bob Rogers rogers-perl6 at rgrjr.dyndns.org
Sun Jan 11 16:55:55 UTC 2009

   From: Allison Randal <allison at parrot.org>
   Date: Sun, 11 Jan 2009 01:13:06 -0800

   Bob Rogers wrote:

   > What about those of us who can't log in?  I can't even reset my
   > password, let alone update anything . . .

   It won't let you log in at all? Or, once you log in it won't let you do
   anything?

I can't log in, though that may just be because I've forgotten the
password.  But the odd thing is that the "Reset Password" page says "The
email and username do not match a known account", even though I know my
ID is "rgrjr" and there are only a few possible email addresses I would
have used (and Firefox even remembered my first choice).

   I just reset your password, let me know if you don't get an automated
   email about the update.

   Allison

Haven't seen it, and nothing plausible has collected in my spam bucket
in the last 12 hours.  What sender address should I be looking for?

   Thanks for dealing with this,

					-- Bob