migration of subversion to parrot.org

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Wed Jan 14 22:08:45 UTC 2009

chromatic wrote:

> +1, if we can get a list of everyone who's comitted in the past six or nine
> months or whenever and send them a message.

Feel free to scan the repository for that list. With or without the
list, though, any previous committers who are currently active enough in
the project to read the mailing list and register a Trac account,
clearly should have commit access.

If someone isn't active enough to read the mailing list or register,
it's likely they don't need commit access anymore anyway. (And of
course, all they have to do to get it re-enabled is register and drop us
an email.)

I have the full list of 90 people who currently have commit access to
the perl.org Parrot repository. Many of those I haven't heard from in 3
or more years, so this could be a good cleanup.

Allison