Parrot "standard libraries"

Timothy S. Nelson wayland at wayland.id.au
Fri Jul 31 00:17:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, 30 Jul 2009, James E Keenan wrote:

> 1.  Discussion of the benefits of adding any particular library to our
> "standard set" should also include any disadvantages or risks that that
> addition may pose.  Potential downsides would include:  More complexity in
> configuration?  Slows down the executables?  Bigger memory footprint?

 	Hmm.  Have we also considered Larry's reasons for including as little
as possible[*] in the Perl6 standard libraries?  Not that I'm saying we have
to go with this, just that it might be a thought.

[*] FSVO "little" and "possible"

 	:)

| Name: Tim Nelson                 | Because the Creator is,        |
| E-mail: wayland at wayland.id.au    | I am                           |