nci branch

Nick Glencross nick.glencross at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 08:23:50 UTC 2009

Hi Andrew,

On Fri, Jun 19, 2009 at 1:10 AM, Andrew Whitworth <wknight8111 at gmail.com> wrote:

> The "nci" branch is by far the oldest one in the repo, having not been
> modified at all in over 3 years. The sole contributor, nickg, is
> probably not even a committer anymore after we switched repos to
> parrot.org. Unless somebody has a good reason to keep it, I suggest it
> should be deleted post-haste. Opinions?

I'm nickg, and you're welcome to remove the branch. I made some good
progress using 3rd party libraries to provide NCI functionality
(including callbacks), but I don't think there was ever any consensus
on whether they had compatible licenses. I also found that some of the
parrot internals used the same infrastructure, which meant that I got
stuck.

You're welcome to remove it.

Cheers,

Nick