[svn:parrot] r37222 - trunk/src/ops

chromatic chromatic at wgz.org
Mon Mar 9 23:49:15 UTC 2009

On Monday 09 March 2009 16:36:17 Reini Urban wrote:

> I strongly believe you have no idea what the pbc idea was:

> Maybe it would be better if someone who understood the idea of pbc
> portability would do that.

Reini, I know you're not a native English speaker, but these comments are both
very close to inappropriate personal attacks, which are not welcome on the
mailing list or in IRC.

> Nobody will use it, because it's only valid for a month, up to the next
> PBC_COMPAT change.

That is most assuredly not true.

This the *third* time I have suggested that you read the support policy
document.  It *explicitly* explains our backwards compatibility policy,
especially with regards to bytecode.  Please read it.

-- c