Broken Links on parrot.org

Allison Randal allison at parrot.org
Mon Mar 16 19:43:33 UTC 2009

Ovid wrote:
> Not sure who I should send this to.  Apologies if it's the wrong list.
>
> A couple of comments about parrot.org.  First, most links are broken on:
>
>   http://docs.parrot.org/parrot/latest/html/info.html

Not much we can do about the 0.9.1 docs which are currently up (since
they're generated from the the release tarball). But, that page is gone
from the 1.0.0 docs, which will go up tomorrow.

(The docs are generated with 'make html' so can always be tested from
the repository.)

> Second, it would be nice if clicking on the parrot logo returned us to
> the homepage.

The docs.parrot.org homepage (the "Home" link always takes you there),
or the www.parrot.org homepage?

Thanks!
Allison