Release 1.0.0 Starting

Michael Hind mike.hind at gmail.com
Tue Mar 17 13:32:11 UTC 2009

Hi,

Running on Kubuntu Intrepid i386 up to date as is CPAN.

I downloaded the tarball, untared and built parrot.

the pre- and post-config tests pass.

smolder:
http://smolder.plusthree.com/app/public_projects/report_details/19148

make fulltest exits after manifest_tests - all tests are skipped - Result:
NOTESTS

all other tests PASS

make examples_tests and make distro_tests PASS

rakudo (84920ea) builds   - make test/make spectest PASS

mhk at mhk-desktop:~/rakudo.test$ perl Configure.pl
--parrot_config=../parrot-1.0.0/parrot_config

Cheers,

Michael (mikehh)

2009/3/17 Allison Randal <allison at parrot.org>

> I plan make the release immediately after #parrotsketch today. The tree is
> closed for features, but minor bug or documentation fixes are okay. If you
> have any last-minute NEWS updates, make them before #parrotsketch.
>
> A testing tarball is available at:
>
>  http://www.lohutok.net/parrot/parrot-1.0.0.tar.gz
>
> Please compile it and run the tests on as many platforms as possible.
>
> Thanks!
> Allison

Michael H. Hind

Tel:  +44 (0) 1224 631 581