[perl #60190] [BUG] problems with the compiler-option "-O2" on a 64bit-system

Will Coleda via RT bugs-parrot-track at netlabs.develooper.com
Thu Mar 26 21:32:57 UTC 2009

On Thu Mar 26 14:25:21 2009, doughera wrote:
> This can be tracked at TT #405.  It isn't really fixed, but it is
> narrowed down somewhat.  (In trying to close out RT, there are a
number
> of tickets like this one that are really still active, but that have
> been moved to Trac.  There is no good status indicator in RT for this
> situation.  I've listed this as "resolved" because I couldn't think of
> anything better to use.)

I've been going for rejected; the issue isn't resolved, we won't work on
it here any more, but adding a comment saying "but see this trac ticket
where we will try to fix it eventually". Best of a bad lot.

And then also linking from the TT back to the old RT for historical
context.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda