[CAGE] Branch cleanup

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat May 9 01:40:45 UTC 2009

Will Coleda wrote:

> https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/BranchDescriptions
>
> Helps give a sense of how out of date these branches are, and how
> active they were when under development, who worked on them, etc.

That's a nice chart and I thank you for the work that went in to
creating it.  Of the two branches which I created, one is for the
purpose of holding a patch which will go in after the July deprecation
point.

The other, pertaining to a refactoring of install_files.pl, will go in
once we figure out what to do about some other install-related tickets.
  In particular, I have to see how Allison has revised PDD 30, which
deals with installation issues.  The crucial issue for my tickets is:
What exactly are the criteria for including a file in
MANIFEST.generated?  And how is the metadata for any particular file in
that file determined?

kid51