Unnecessary Junk in config_lib.pasm Slows Startup

Mark Glines mark at glines.org
Sun May 17 00:23:07 UTC 2009

Mark Glines wrote:
> I've since made a patch that reapplies r38804 with a whitelist for a
> small group of useful-looking items,

For the curious, that patch is attached.  It's probably safe to apply
right now, or we can wait until after the release, or we can handle the
requirements of pir builds through some other means.  I don't feel too
strongly either way; I just don't want to see chromatic's optimization
work get dropped on the floor.

Mark