[perl #40438] [BUG] Extending a dynpmc with a PIR method fails

Will Coleda via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Tue Nov 3 16:32:10 UTC 2009

On Sat Sep 30 13:24:25 2006, tewk wrote:
> Adding PIR methods to dynpmcs doesn't work.
> When executed parrot just reports method not found.
>
> Kevin Tew

The original complaint (listed above) is resolved, probably for some
time; partcl (http://code.google.com/p/partcl/) is currently adding PIR
methods to its own dynamic PMCS with no problem.

The original bug report refers to dynpmcs that are no longer in core, so
I can't simply rerun your original test, sorry.

If you are still experiencing difficulty with this feature,  please open
a new ticket at https://trac.parrot.org/

Regards.

--
Will "Coke" Coleda