Upcoming Releases and Managers

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 19:14:41 UTC 2009

Here's the schedule for upcoming release managers, from
docs/project/release_managers_guide.pod:

 - Nov 17, 2009      - 1.8  - bernhard
 - Dec 15, 2009      - 1.9  - gerd
 - Jan 19, 2010      - 2.0* -
 - Feb 16, 2010      - 2.1  - darbelo
 - Mar 16, 2010      - 2.2  - cotto

bernhard and gerd have the last two releases this year, 1.8 should be
coming out in two weeks. Darbelo and Cotto have just volunteered for
2.1 and 2.2. We don't have anybody penciled in yet for the big 2.0
release. Some people have surmised that a leader-type person would
like 2.0, so if any of the board members are interested, now's a good
time to speak up. It's a little early to pencil anybody in for 2.3 or
later, but if people are particularly interested please let me know.