pmc_headers_move branch

Vasily Chekalkin bacek at bacek.com
Sat Nov 7 09:31:08 UTC 2009

Hello.

I created pmc_headers_move branch for moving generated pmc_foo.h
generated headers files in F<include/pmc> directory. It will bring build
tree closer to installed parrot. Main reason for this is
Parrot_Context_attributes structure declared in pmc_context.h. With
current files layout it almost impossible to include this header file
from context.h.

I would like to hear any pros/cons for this branch. And additional
testing of course. If there is no "black flag" raised I'll merge it back
to trunk in few days.

--
Bacek