1085 trac ticket

Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR ** vadim.konovalov at alcatel-lucent.com
Thu Nov 12 21:52:45 UTC 2009

> > Actually it is unclear for me how a random C library could
> be used from parrot?
> > The problem is that only some function signatures are
> supported which are listed in
> > .\config\gen\call_list\misc.in,
> > so if you have some external library, you're at random luck
> about the possibility to call its functions?
>
> Currently yes, until we a have a new jit working or someone writes a
> non jit generic call builder for the platforms you work on.
>
> Of course, new signatures can be added if reasonably asked.

Then _please_ add the lines

# Added for TclLibrary
t    p3
i    pp3p
i    pp3
i    ppd
i    ptii

into the mentioned file, at 63rd line.

There will be a couple more, I guess.

Plumage is fine, but now parrot does not contain any mention of it currently.
Is it certain that this ecosystem will be used for parrot?

And, the most obvious question,
what should I do to have my module in plumage?

Best regards,
Vadim.