1085 trac ticket

NotFound julian.notfound at gmail.com
Thu Nov 12 22:44:37 UTC 2009

> Then _please_ add the lines
>
> # Added for TclLibrary
> t    p3
> i    pp3p
> i    pp3
> i    ppd
> i    ptii
>
> into the mentioned file, at 63rd line.

Done in r42466

> Plumage is fine, but now parrot does not contain any mention of it currently.
> Is it certain that this ecosystem will be used for parrot?

Is actually being used right now. See
https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/ModuleEcosystem and
https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/Modules

> And, the most obvious question,
> what should I do to have my module in plumage?

You need to write a json file to be used by plumage, see plumage
documentation or borrow from some other module. Or ask for help on the
#parrot irc channel. Then, I think creating a ticket on parrot track
will be a good way, there is no formal procedure yet.

--
Salu2