1085 trac ticket

Geoffrey Broadwell geoff at broadwell.org
Thu Nov 12 23:25:34 UTC 2009

On Thu, 2009-11-12 at 22:52 +0100, Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR **
wrote:
> Plumage is fine, but now parrot does not contain any mention of it currently.
> Is it certain that this ecosystem will be used for parrot?

That's the current plan, and I'm working as fast as I can to make it so.
More committers welcome, you just need to send in a signed PaFo CLA to
get a commitbit.  :-)

> And, the most obvious question,
> what should I do to have my module in plumage?

Create a JSON metadata file for it, and send it to me or to parrot-dev
to be included in the Plumage metadata repo.  See:

http://gitorious.org/parrot-plumage/parrot-plumage/trees/master/metadata

for examples.  (Eventually there will be tools to make this easier, even
if we're lucky downright trivial -- but they haven't been written yet.)

-'f