1085 trac ticket

Konovalov, Vadim (Vadim)** CTR ** vadim.konovalov at alcatel-lucent.com
Fri Nov 13 14:25:27 UTC 2009

> From: Geoffrey Broadwell [mailto:geoff at broadwell.org]

> > And, the most obvious question,
> > what should I do to have my module in plumage?
>
> Create a JSON metadata file for it, and send it to me or to parrot-dev
> to be included in the Plumage metadata repo.  See:
>
> http://gitorious.org/parrot-plumage/parrot-plumage/trees/maste
> r/metadata

Thank you, I will do exactly that.

However the module will not be really production-ready at first, and then it will be hopefully better with incremental updates.
I hope this is acceptable for the plumage system?

Another related question - is it really a good name - TclLibrary - for a module establishing connection to the tcl/tk binaries?

Thank you all for your help and answers
Vadim.