fast MMD as Hamming distance over hypercube graph

Philip Herron herron.philip at googlemail.com
Sun Nov 29 14:59:34 UTC 2009

> >> Some relevant work, there's likely more to be found:
> >> http://portal.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=301378
> >
> > /me really needs to get a proper ACM subscription eventually to read
> > all the cool papers there.
> >
> > Any chance I could get a copy of this one?
>
> Yes, ACM has a sane policy about redistribution of papers. I'll email
> you a copy. (Also to anyone else who wants it.)
>
> Allison

Yeah, where I used to work everyone had an ACM subscription it was
pretty useful now and again. I really like this idea I have my own
personal project and been spending just time reading in how I would do
it and my current solution is just messy... I wont go any further lol.
But could you send me the paper also?

--Phil