[PIRC] Docs on Request

kjstol parrotcode at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 08:21:52 UTC 2009

Hi all,

A few months ago I started adding bits of documentation on PIRC on the wiki:

https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/wiki/PIRCDevelopment

With the recent mentioning of an increased interest in PIRC by
Whiteknight, I felt I should provide some support.
However, most C functions in PIRC have some documentation, and I keep
wondering what other information is needed. Just copying the comments
onto the wiki is useless.
Therefore, I would like to ask interested parties to tell me what they
need to know to get started on PIRC. Although I can't remember all
details, I'm sure I can remember once I dive back into the code.

So, please let me know what documentation is needed, the bits of PIRC
that look scare, etc, and I'll try to add that information as soon as
possible.

thanks,
kjs