pcc_reapply branch: segfault in t/op/gc.t from r41680

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sat Oct 10 02:54:43 UTC 2009

Allison Randal wrote:
> James E Keenan wrote:
>>
>> Everything was smoldering fine up through r41777, where I broke for
>> the night.  But when I came back the next day and 'svn up', I found
>> that 'make smolder_coretest' would no longer complete.

Status update on pcc_reapply branch on Linux/i386 at r41783:

'perl Configure.pl':  'make coretest' continues to hang indefinitely at
segfault in t/op/gc.t

'perl Configure.pl --buildframes=0':  'make coretest' completes; reports
  71 failures (same order of magnitude as last weekend); cf.:
http://smolder.plusthree.com/app/public_projects/report_details/28784

Thank you very much.

kid51