branches to merge

Andrew Whitworth wknight8111 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 4 12:43:48 UTC 2009

The context_pmc3 branch landed two days ago, and things are looking
pretty stable in the smolder reports now. I would like to get a little
bit of feedback from some of our HLLs to make sure they are working
fine before we take the next step. Are Rakudo, partcl, and Cardinal
doing alright now, or are they experiencing any failures related to
the last branch merge?

If everbody is back to normal, I would like to merge the
kill_parrot_cont branch later this evening. It should be a much
smaller change then context_pmc3, so I dont forsee too many big
problems with it. I'll do some testing and language testing tonight
before I merge to make sure.

Thanks,