push_integer() not implemented in class 'FixedPMCArray'

Austin Hastings Austin_Hastings at Yahoo.com
Wed Sep 9 21:08:23 UTC 2009

Theodore Reed wrote:
> As a Cardinal dev, I can say that we have no plans to use F*A.

Upon further review, the call on the field stands: the F*A PMCs are
unloved by anyone. Off with their heads!

In fact, maybe we should deprecate them. Anyway, if someone wants to
write tests to document the F*A behavior, document them as-is and walk away.

=Austin