List mail coming slow and out of order. (was Re: the plan for the JIT)

Bruce Alderman bruce_alderman at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 10 20:37:54 UTC 2009

I'm mostly a lurker here, but I've noticed the same thing. In fact, this message showed up before your original message on this thread. If the majority of list members aren't having the same problem, it may very well be a Yahoo thing.
Bruce Alderman bruce_alderman at yahoo.com
http://www.brucealderman.info/blog/
A candle loses nothing by lighting another candle.