[perl #52198] [BUG]: Test failures on Win32: t/op/arithmetics.t t/op/sprintf.t t/pmc/complex.t t/pmc/float.t

James Keenan via RT parrotbug-followup at parrotcode.org
Mon Sep 21 23:09:30 UTC 2009

On Sun Dec 21 09:24:23 2008, jkeen at verizon.net wrote:
> On Wed Jul 30 16:58:55 2008, jkeen at verizon.net wrote:
>

> > t/op/arithmetics.t
> >
> > t/pmc/complex.t
> >
> > t/pmc/float.t
> >

> For the record, according to our Smolder reports for MSWin32, these 3
> files have tests that are either still TODO-ed out or are failing
> outright on some builds.

AFAICT from Smolder reports, the tests in t/op/arithmetics.t and
t/pmc/float.t are passing.  That has to be qualified by the observation
that we are getting Smolder reports on Win32 from just one reporter.

Two tests in t/pmc/complex.t are still failing on Win32.  See
https://trac.parrot.org/parrot/ticket/1055 for further discussion of
those failures.

I'm hoping that we can get a progress report on the vc9 branch, which
has been dormant for about nine months.  But that progress report can be
directed to the parrot-dev list.

Resolving this ticket.

Thank you very much.
kid51