GSoC Immutable Strings proposal proposal

Nat Tuck nat at ferrus.net
Sun Apr 4 06:42:29 UTC 2010

Duke -

I've updated my draft based on your suggestions.

Are you familiar with version control?  I think the deliverables
> section should describe that you will have a separate code repo that
> will then get merged. The best way to go about this is probably a git
> branch of the parrot git mirror (which i need to get running again,
> long story...), but you could also use a Subversion branch.

I've been using subversion on projects for a while, but not to the point of
properly taking advantage of branching and merging. Doing a git branch
sounds reasonable. If the git mirror still isn't up, I there's supposedly
something called git-svn.

-- Nat